Monday, December 26, 2005

Joke of The Day

Joke 1
Newly wed girl told mom her husband is still a virgin.
Mom asked "How do you know ?"
Girl replied "Last night when we made love, his cock was still
in plastic cover"


Joke 2

Bangladesh Worker: "Sir, me no come to work, me sick"
Boss: "When I am sick, I have sex with my wife- try it"
2 hours later,Bangladesh Worker: Boss! it worked! Me ok now.
You got nice house.


Joke 3

After sex, Thai girl kept fondling man's cock.
Man asked: Why? Want to have sex again.
Thai Girl replied: No lah, just admiring your cock.
I used to have one before.


Joke 4

Women's lives are hard.
Morning wash clothes.
Noon hang clothes
Evening keep clothes
Nite iron clothes
Midnight take off clothes
Few hours after midnight find clothes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home